Ancient tower dating back to 1100 that dominates the middle valley of the Tiber river from above. Superb and imposing, it measures 20 meters in height, 8 meters in width, and the thickness of the walls of more than one meter.
Magnificent, spectacular, panoramic view all around. Immersed into a unique, unrepeatable atmosphere the tower, which has been restored externally, has to be finished internally, to give it the possibility to reach all its splendor.
The total useful surface is large (192 square meters). A future division of the property into two residential units, arranged on five levels is foreseen by the project of recovery of the structure.
The first unit (63 sq.m.), accessible from an external stone staircase.
- On the ground floor with a living room/kitchen, a bathroom, a hallway, and a technical room.
- Then, there is a bedroom and a bathroom on the first floor.
The second unit (129 sq.m.) will be disposed of on four levels.
- The second floor includes a living room/kitchen, a bathroom, and a dressing room.
- A studio/bedroom is supposed to be created on the third floor.
- The fourth floor – a bedroom and a bathroom.
- The fifth floor – a third bedroom.
Usage and destinations
A unique place for lovers of history. Refined atmospheres among authentic things. Surrounded by the picturesque countryside, native vineyards, sunflower fields, and ancient olive trees. Very close to the historic towns of central Umbria: Todi, Montefalco, Bevagna.
*The images and descriptions shown on the site are purely indicative and not exhaustive. They are inserted for advertising purposes only and do not constitute a contractual element.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 192 m2
- Year Built: 1100