- Updated On:
- November 4, 2021
- 12 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 830 m2
For sale, this complex possesses agricultural land composed of three buildings, surrounded by the marvelous rural area and the gentle Tuscan slopes. Located in the Umbrian countryside, a few km distances far from Montepulciano the property is fenced by a well-kept high hedge and tall trees.
The red brick building of 330 sqm is divided into 5 apartments different in size and type furnished in rustic style, enriched by a panoramic terrace. It enjoys the presence of a 2.200 sqm garden with a large swimming pool. It s possible to enlarge the building by about 50 sqm. The property works at full capacity as a farm.
Simple house from the structural point of view with a surface of 500 sqm divided into three floors:
- A dwelling on the ground floor, service rooms in the basement, and an attic on the first floor. Characterized by spacious and comfortable rooms, a large portico, and a lush, well-kept garden.
- The ground floor consists of 6 rooms with a living room, a kitchen, a hallway, three bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- The first floor is currently used as an attic and at the same time embraces all the features to be transformed into a cozy apartment.
- The basement floor is made up of a large garage, a cellar, a kitchen, and a bathroom.
It is possible to extend the house for an additional 100 sqm.
The warehouse of a total surface of 150 sqm is used as a tool shed.
- Tools used for the processing of agricultural land consisting of: 2.4 ha of vineyard, 2.1 ha of olive grove with 330 plants, 2.5 ha of a walnut plantation, and 4.0 ha of arable land.
- On the outermost part of the land, there is a small lake with an underground line of 1.000 m that reaches up to the height the of building with a surface of 150 sqm.
Usage and destinations
Interesting investment. Suggestive location. Working farm. The house needs some reconstruction work to best express its potential. However, it is already habitable without any reconstructive interventions. Multi-purpose terrain is easily accessed. A few km distances far from the famous Tuscan villages of Valdichiana and the bank of the Trasimeno.
*The images and descriptions shown on the site are purely indicative and not exhaustive. They are inserted for advertising purposes only and do not constitute a contractual element.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee