- Updated On:
- November 5, 2021
- 7 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 500 m2
A nineteenth-century villa has to be restored. Rich in history and charm. Adjacent to the ancient perimeter walls of Todi and its historic center. Dominates the Naia valley from above enjoying a splendid view of the town and surrounding countryside.
The villa consists of a central body of important size (530 sq.m.) divided into four floors:
- The ground floor with the warehouses and technical rooms, two luxury floors (day and night areas), and the attic.
- From a large guesthouse currently used as a garage and a large outdoor courtyard.
The large outdoor courtyard (8,000 sq.m.) surrounds the house. It is subdivided into four distinct areas.
- The first one has got a pedestrian entrance with columns and a square.
- As private parking place is used the second space.
- The third area is an internal garden.
- And the fourth is the olive grove, the vegetable garden, and the paving.
Usage and destinations
An exclusive place waiting to be restructured. It can return to its former role of the aristocratic villa, become a receptive structure, or be subdivided into elegant apartments.
*The images and descriptions shown on the site are purely indicative and not exhaustive. They are inserted for advertising purposes only and do not constitute a contractual element.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee