- Updated On:
- November 2, 2021
- 9 Bedrooms
- 10 Bathrooms
- 1.000 m2
- Year Built: 1700
In central Umbria, in a dominant hilly position, this characteristic residential complex is completely restored and furnished with antique furniture as follows: an ancient farmhouse dating back to the 18th century, a recently built annex, and several outbuildings for a total of 1.000 sqm.
The main farmhouse is on two floors. The ground floor is divided into two distinct areas:
- The first area with entrance from the loggia consists of a professional kitchen (complete with dressing room, bathroom, cellar, and storerooms), a restaurant with two service bathrooms, a large living room, a living room available to guests, a second rustic kitchen with fireplace and three bedrooms with three bathrooms.
- In the other wing of the ground floor, accessible from the panoramic terrace, there are three bedrooms with en suite bathrooms.
- On the first floor, there are 5 large bedrooms and three bathrooms.
The first annex next to the farmhouse is a building that develops on two levels:
- The ground floor is intended as a warehouse and the first floor is used as housing with a living room, a kitchenette with a fireplace, a bedroom, and a bathroom.
- The other outbuildings consist of a garage/storeroom with an underlying woodshed, two boxes for farmyard animals, and a kennel.
The outdoor courtyard includes a garden, paving with a panoramic terrace, and a heated swimming pool. The technical rooms and the cellar are located under the paving. The property includes 9 ha of agricultural farm divided into a large olive grove (1,500 olive trees), an orchard (with over 200 trees), a biological kitchen garden, and a large wooded area.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee