- Updated On:
- January 29, 2021
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 380 m2
- Year Built: 1700
Il Mandorlo is a farmhouse dating back to 18th century. It is located in Umbria just 6 km away from Todi. Set on the crest of a green hill, it enjoys a charming view of the lush countryside: a succession of olive groves, vineyards and cultivated areas.
The property has been fully restored in traditional style and with original materials, it has a large outdoor courtyard, a swimming pool with panoramic view and 6 hectares of agricultural land.
The charming and imposing building totaled 380 sqmt. – 4.090 sqft. – is on two floors and includes five semi-independent apartments:
- “Il Cigno” is on the ground floor, has a portico and a Kitchen, a living room, a dining room, a study, a bedroom and a bathroom.
- “L’Airone” is on the mezzanine floor and has a terrace, a kitchen, a living room, two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- “Il Merlo” is on the mezzanine floor and has a kitchen/living room, a double bedroom and a bathroom.
- “La Rondine”, placed in the aggregate body, is composed of a kitchen/living room, a double bedroom and a bathroom.
- “Il Passero” is on the back first floor has a kitchen/living room, a bedroom and a bathroom.
The external courtyard is large and articulated. It consists of an elegant driveway, a large space in front of the house, a rustic garden arranged on various terraces and a relaxation area that houses the panoramic swimming pool and the solarium. The property includes 6 hectares of agricultural land that descend gently towards the valley floor. It is divided between an olive grove with 50 plants, an orchard, arable land and the woodland. The property has a well with excellent non-calcareous drinking water, which delivers an average of 5000 liters per day, in addition to a pond.
Uses and Destination
Il Mandorlo is an excellent investment. It is an ideal living solution in a quiet and natural environment, combining the private residence with a tourist rental activity. The spaces are comfortable and functional and the land is completely fenced (also suitable for a breeding/riding school activity).
It is adjacent to the city of Todi, close to the main historic towns of Umbria and is well connected to the main roads, It is just 45 km. from Perugia’s airport and 120 km from Rome.