- Updated On:
- September 16, 2021
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 595 m2
I Casali del Destriero is a splendid rural property surrounded by the greenery of the Umbrian countryside. It is located near Orvieto and not far from Todi, located on the ridge of a gentle slope that overlooks the Tiber valley. All around a succession of landscapes as if suspended in time, the view is lost among the endless undulations of bumps dotted with cypresses, olive trees, and farmhouses.
The property consists of two elegant farmhouses and a large fenced-in outdoor courtyard. The houses have been rebuilt with modern criteria and original materials.
Externally, they feature traditional natural stone facades, a tiled roof, and large windows. Internally they have spacious and bright spaces and elegant finishes. The external courtyard is large and very well maintained.
The first house, of important dimensions (300 sq.m) is divided into three floors, two ground and one underground:
– The ground floor consists of entrance/hallway, kitchen, living room with fireplace, one bedroom, two bathrooms, and two closets
– The first floor, which is introduced by an elegant external staircase, is divided between two bedrooms and a bathroom
– On the basement floor there are two large halls now used as a professional studio/library and a cellar
The second farmhouse (295 sq m) also has three floors:
– The ground floor consists of a kitchen, large living room with fireplace, a bedroom, a bathroom, and a storeroom
– The first floor is divided between three bedrooms and two bathrooms
– In the basement, there is the basement, the cellar, and the warehouse
The courtyard is large (11,300 sq m) and completely fenced. The relaxation area with a swimming pool, solarium, and parking is divided between the garden in front of the house.
Usage and destinations
I Casali del Destriero are two excellent housing solutions. Ideal as a first or second home, away from city stress and close to all services. Close to Montecchio, Orvieto, and well connected to the main roads and railways. Rome is about 100 km away.
By geographical location and characteristics (architectural and landscape), both houses also meet the requirements to be successfully entered into the thriving weekly tourist rental market.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOO fees