Il Glicine is an old farmhouse from the 1700s. It is located in Umbria between Montefalco and Todi. Located on the crest of a gentle hill, it enjoys a spectacular view of the surrounding countryside. All around, an uncontaminated territory, a succession of vineyards, olive groves, and fields of sunflowers and wheat.
The property consists of the main stone farmhouse (150 square meters) and a large outdoor courtyard. The sober and elegant farmhouse has been restored respecting the canons of the rural tradition: external facades in natural stone, terracotta floors, wooden ceilings, and terracotta tiles.
The farmhouse is spread over two floors above ground and a basement used as a garage.
- On the ground floor, we find the kitchen, a large living room with direct access to the porch, and a bathroom
- The first floor houses three spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms
- The semi-underground garage/warehouse (50 sqm) is connected to the house both internally and externally
The large outdoor courtyard (5,000 square meters) is completely fenced. It is divided between:
- The driveway leading to the house
- The porch and the relaxation area
- The garden is always in bloom and well cared for
- The beautiful panoramic swimming pool (12×6) and the solarium
Usage and destinations
Glicine is an excellent business opportunity. The farmhouse is suggestive, the location intriguing. Well connected to the main roads and close to all services. An ideal solution both as a first or second home away from city stress. Currently, the house is inserted with profit in the flourishing circuit of the weekly rentals.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 200 m2