This elegant country estate is majestically standing in a naturalistic context of value. It is composed of an imposing villa, a luxurious guesthouse, and a large spectacular park/garden that cascades down from the villa to the pool area.
The central body is on two levels.
- The ground floor consists of entrance hall, study room, kitchen, living room, main dining room, summer dining room, wardrobe, bedroom with en suite bathroom, three bedrooms with bathrooms.
- On the first floor, there are three large bedrooms and three bathrooms.
The charming guesthouse is distributed over two floors.
- It consists of a kitchen and a living room on the ground floor.
- In addition, there are two bedrooms and two bathrooms on the first floor.
- There is also a cellar and a laundry, detached from the houses and separated from each other.
The Italian-style garden is wonderful. An important green space embellished by fountains and lovely steps leading to the swimming pool. A rose garden and a huge variety of flowers, spices, and plants are created there. The well-equipped relaxation area consists of a stupendous swimming pool, a pergola, a solarium, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a dressing room. The property has 13 hectares of land with an olive grove (250 trees), an orchard, and agricultural land.
*The images and descriptions shown on the site are purely indicative and not exhaustive. They are inserted for advertising purposes only and do not constitute a contractual element.
- Year Built:1700