Property & Facility Management
We manage on behalf of our clients the complex of strategies and activities of a technical, administrative, and commercial nature, aimed at achieving a “periodic income” (the difference between rental income and operating costs) and/or a “capital gain” (in the case of alienation of a property, the difference between the initial and final value of a building).
- Marketing and commercialization
- Search and selection of customers/tenants*
- Management of leases agreements
- Tenant check-in and check-out management
- Regular property checks
- Management of unleased property
- Payment management (supplies, expenses, and charges)
- Drafting of annual budgets and management of the income and financial statements
*We are specialists in short-term rentals of high-level properties. We possess the necessary skills to operate in a dynamic market such as the “short term” one: marketing, hospitality, pricing, revenue management, indexing on sites, customer care, compliance with tax obligations…
*We only cater to high-level people. Tourists who rely on a professional to organize their stay, who have high demands and expectations and are willing to pay for high-level services. 70% of the travelers who choose our facilities in Umbria and Tuscany are foreigners with a medium-high spending capacity and stay at least a week.
We deal with the integrated management of a plurality of services, processes and activities aimed at buildings, spaces and people, necessary for their operation:
- Building services – Ordinary and extraordinary building maintenance, redevelopment of power management and energy service systems (lighting, heating, and cooling systems)
- Space and environmental services (furnishings, machinery, equipment, etc…)
- Cleaning and environmental hygiene (internal cleaning, cleaning and maintenance of green areas and swimming pools)
- Services for people: security (vigilance, anti-theft, fire prevention, etc…), hospitality (reception, catering/events, service personnel, etc…)
*The Facility Management that we propose assumes the articulated configuration of a chain of instrumental services of different origin, nature, and complexity in a logic of integration, management, operation and enhancement of real estate and territorial assets.